CLEANING!!
Yeppers that's what I said. Is that what my kids like to hear? Heck no!! You would think i asked them to mix up their own cleaning solutions, sew their own rags, and vacuum the entire house with one of those little tiny vacuums like the one I had to clean my gremlin that plugged in to the cigarette lighter. --->
So much to their dismay, this is how we spend a couple of hours on our Saturday. Yep, only a couple hours out of 24 that is given to cleaning this house.
Some quotes from my kids:
Saturday cleaning (fill in the blank)
from corey: "it stunk"
from fahnta: " i like it a little bit"
from maggie: " its okay"
from ezeekai: " its kinda fun"
from jaida: " is good"
Corey claims he is the only honest one in the family!!! I think I believe him!
| Nate's music choice while cleaning. He also got pumped up with a little "Eye of the Tiger" but I heard that from upstairs and didn't get there in time for a pic. |
| the shop vac is a popular tool on saturdays |
| Totally.thrilled. |

No comments:
Post a Comment