Thursday, February 9, 2012

Waaaaay Worse Than I Thought!!!!

Well, well, well.  Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy!  I believe I said I wouldn't stick w/this bloggin thing,(as stated here) and low and behold, I didn't.  I don't even remember the date of my last post, but i believe it was in 2011.  Very early in 2011.  We are now in 2012.  Very early in 2012.  I don't remember what it was about.  I look at the pictures of my kids along the side of the blog (oh, and at the huge ones at the top of the blog) and i swear it looks like they have all just graduated from wearing diapers compared to what they look like now!!!   SLACKER!!!
So, I am gonna try this again!  Not only am I gonna try it again...I am gonna succeed at it (notice the different self-fulfilling prophecy)!!!
I need to finish up this post because I need to take Jaida to piano lessons, but my goal is to have 2 posts per week.  Why?  Who the heck knows...just heard somewhere at somepoint in my life that it is good to set goals.  I am sure that was in reference to something more important that writing a stinkin blog but i am thinking i should apply it as much as possible....seeing that i have issues sticking w/things.  :-)

No comments: