We got to celebrate Fahnta on February 6th. I know, according to this blog, her 10th birthday was not really that long ago but we did have the obligatory 365 days since her last birthday. Honestly, we did.
She loved all of her gifts. She is becoming quite the fashion queen so her birthday list consisted mostly of clothes and accessories. :-) Thankfully, Kohl's was having a major sale, I had Kohl's cash and an additional 20% off coupon. Can anyone say, "Cha-ching?" I am thinking she enjoyed all of her gifts and the day carved out just to celebrate her!! We love you Fahnta!!!| Our 11 year old:-) |
| traditional kid picture taken on everyone's bday. something apparently went very wrong with Ezeekai. |
| a little bit better but still pretty scruffy lookin bunch |
| need i say more? |
| princess |
| another traditional picture. yet again, something is up with ezeekai. i think i am seeing a pattern! |
No comments:
Post a Comment