Monday, January 31, 2011
Could I waste any more time?????
I decided to move this blog from blogger to WordPress~thought it seemed like a fun thing to do! Well, I am all about customizing and individualizing and all that jazz so i have spent hours trying to "make this my own" as they say on American Idol (btw, so incredibly glad they added steven tyler and j-lo to the show! they are hysterical!!!) So, I have spent time trying to find the perfect layout that screams my personality as well as the perfect font and the perfect pix to add to the side bar. Well, can't get the font to work, not sure if the layout screams my personality or just kinda whispers, "hey, this was the closest i could get and i've lost my attention for it" and was hoping i could get my pix from photobucket to this site, but it doesn't really work that way. What have i learned from all this??? Not quite sure...i've already lost my attention for this post, so I looked for a far side cartoon to pass my time!!
Labels:
Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment