I knew it, i just knew it!!! I was all gung-ho on this stinkin blog at the beginning and then, SPLAT! I have not written anything for over 1 month. totally skipped jaida's bday, ez's bday and probably countless other days that i had been given sooo much that i could have written about, ie...when ez told us that one of his friends at school said a girl in their class was "smokin hot" or when ez "whispered" in doug's ear a cus word that he was called by that same friend. i totally skipped writing about my last minute trip to Haiti and when maggie got hit by her teacher, my dear friend, mrs. hallman!
man, what a slacker i am. i apologize yet i don't, cuz I TOLD YOU SO!!!
so, here are a few pix from the last month so that i can at least say that i posted something about some of this stuff.
enjoy family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment