Kids, you have an amazing daddy who has come a loooooong way!!!
Well-known tales have been told about a man who would wait until the day AFTER Valentines day to get 1/2 priced flowers for his wife. Half-priced! (and yes, this man in this tale is your father!!!) Now, grant it, flowers are obscenely expensive on Valentine's Day, but i do believe that his initial decision to do this was not out of cheapness, but rather out of, "Oh, crap, i forgot that yesterday was Valentine's Day!" Only after that realization did he hit the jackpot...year after year! He could still get me flowers, but he could wait twenty-four hours and get them waaaaaay cheaper!!! Cha-ching!!! Yes, I realize that flowers die and that better things could be done w/that money, but let's face it, V-day is about the only day of the year that I get flowers so, it is not like the "flower buying" line in the budget is going to break the bank! I will admit, I have given him a hard time about his cheapness =) Apparently, that has paid off....
Not only did he send me flowers for valentine's day, he pre-ordered them. That is right, i said PRE-ORDERED!!!! So, my dear sons, if you want to win a woman's heart (when you are 31 years old), do not just send her flowers...pre-order those sent flowers to really, really
Happy Valentine's Day dear family!!!
shock
No comments:
Post a Comment