Sunday, January 2, 2011

>I've succumbed to the blog world...

>
Okay, so i have decided to use my time at the computer in a more family friendly way (at least that is how i am going to justify spending time using this blasted thing!)  Anyway, in an effort to keep some sort of record of our family shenanigans, i am going to blog.  The people that i live with give me soooo much material that it is just a shame to let it go to waste...i mean it just makes sense!!!  The kids all seem into it, although they don't realize exactly how much embarrassing information is going to be put out there!   
I have one major rule for this thing and it has already been broken by my two oldest boys.  NO ONE, i mean NO ONE is permitted to read while I am typing.  can't.stand.it.  won't.take.it...it may result in bodily damage!  As i type this, Corey is shooting a nerf gun at me with the hopes of it hitting the computer screen so that he can retrieve it. 

So as we begin the year 2011, we will see if i can continue on this new family friendly use of the computer for longer than 2 weeks!  I usually have a tough time stickin with things.  That is why I have only run 1 marathon...

Love you guys!!!!

No comments: